Tommy Thompson: Is this a Scam or is He just Stupid?

THIS WAS RECENTLY POSTED ON ICAUSE BY TOMMY THOMPSON:

“Morning folks:

“Well there is a first time for everything I suppose, and I find myself in a position that I need help finally.

“Not to play any sympathy card, but just as data, this is what happened. I sent some money to the Ukraine for an apartment, food and things, as I will be arriving there just before Christmas.

“The person I sent it to had a niece that got sick. Took them to the hospital, discovered it was pnuemonia. A few tests later, was far more than that, and not curable in the hospital in ukraine. So had to take niece to Russia to a specalist hospital to save their life. Looks like they will survive.

“So they stole the money from me. They took my money and used it to save her life.

“What can I say? At this moment, I have no reserves to cover this. I can not just change the plans. I can’t even really bitch for them stealing it from me.

“So I am asking for help. A hand out if you will, or an advance on services if you want. I lost about $2000, hard money that will put me eating rice and beans in -20 degree weather, looking around for an apartment over new years when they will be ten times as expensive.

“Anyway I am in trouble a bit. I need some money, I never thought I would ever have to ask it.

“But I have helped a lot of you guys over the years. I could sure use some help now. I never really asked for anything.

“So what do you say? Can you send me whatever you can to founder@… via paypal? If it is a xmas present thank You very much. If it is an advance on your bridge, then it will be delivered.

“Thanks, and all the best.”

“Tommy”

I know that Tommy has been giving his clients some of the worst auditing I have ever seen, but now could he really be resorting to scamming people?

This entry was posted in Freezone Survirors. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Tommy Thompson: Is this a Scam or is He just Stupid?

1. Not So Fast says:

It sounds like one of those Nigerian email scams that show up in my in box occasionally.

Tommy, you’ll have to do better than that.

2. James says:

I think this is both: it’s a scam and Tommy is also utterly stupid.

James

3. cliff taylor says:

This was not a scam. I was there at the time and know the exact circumstances.

• admin says:

Cliff, I allowed part of your posting and not the rest because you should give specifics about the “exact circumstances”. The fact that this was not a scam is not proven by how good Tommy was as an auditor in the past.

4. pIERRE ETHIER says:

TOMMY THOMPSON REFUSES TO APPLY LRH TECH OR POLICY AND HAS HIMSELF SCAMMED A GOOD MANY PEOPLE.

1- HE CONTACTED ME IN A FRIENDLY FASHION CLAIMING HE WANTED TO DO ONLY STANDARD TECH. IT TURNED OUT TO BE COMPLETE FALSE PR. HE REFUSED TO DO CRAMMMING, W/CING WOULD DO THE SAME GOODS, CONTINUOUSLY DO GROSS CODE BREAKS AND HIDES THEM TO ME.
    HE WOULD FEED THE CLEAR COG TO HIS PCS AND COX THEM TO ATTEST. I RESCUED 6 OF THEM HE HAS WRONGLY PUT ON OT LEVELS AND FORDED THEM THROUGH, ONCE ON OT III TGHEY WERE TERRIFIED, HE GAVE THEM NOTS! THEY WERE CLOSE TO SUICIDE AND BLEW. THEY WERE NOT CLEAR AND RECOVERED WHEN PUT TGROUGH DESTIMUALTIVE AUDITING.

HE WOULD USE PCS AS GUINEA PIGS GIVEN LOWER LEVEL CASE ALL SORT OF DATA FROM NOT AND OT LEVELS AND FORCE THEM PC FOR HOURS ON END UNTIL PER THE PCS OWN WORDS “WOKE UP SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT AWAKENED”, TOMMY WOULD THEN PLAY WITH THIS PHENOMENON IN SESSION CONTINUING ON THE SAME PROCESS FOR SEVERAL INTENSIVES TO SEE IF HE COULD FIND A “BETTER WAY UP THE BRIDGE”, WITHOUT, OF COURSE EVER SAYING A WORD TO THE PC.

TOMMY SHOWED GROSS AUDITOR CODE BREAK IN BEING LATE FOR HOURS FOR SESSION APPOINTMENT, LEISURALY TAKING HIS BREAKFEAST, RREADING A MAGAZINE, ETC WHILE THE PC WAITED FOR HOURS.

HE OFTEN SAID TO PC HE IGBNORED THE FLOATING NEEDLES SO THAT THE PC WOULD GET A “DEEPER EP”, WHICH TYPICALLY NEVER CAME.

HE WOULD CONTINUOUSLY EXPLIN THE PC’S CASE IN SESSION AND EXPLAIN PHENOMENA AND WHAT THE PC SHOUDL THINK.

WHEN ONE OF HIS PC PAID ME FOR THE Ls THE PC TOLD TOMMY HE PREFERRED TO BE AUDITED BY A TRAINED CLASS XII.

TOMMY WAS FURIOUS AND ORDERED ME TO TELL THE PC HE WOULD BE AUDITING THEM HIMSELF UNDER MY SUPERVISION STATING: “IF I SCREW HIM OVER, YOU’LL FIX HIM”. I REFUSED AS TOMMY WAS IN MY VIEW GROSSLY INCOMPETENT TO DELIVER THEM AND WAS LIGHT AWAY FROM THE REQUIRED SKILLS. TOMMY THREATENED TO TERMINATE OUR RELATIONSHIP IF I DID NOT COMPLY TO HIS BLACKMAIL. I DEMURRED.

A YEAR LATER AS I DROVE THE PC’S HOUSE TO DELIVER THE LAST OF THE THREE Ls, tOMMY, KNOWING I HAD LIMITED TIME, WITH MALICE AFORETHOUGHT, PURPOSEFULLY LIED TO THE PC STARTED HIM ON HAPPINESS RUNDOWN, AND LEFT, FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE TO PREVENT ME FROM DELIVERING THE MISSING.

TOMMY ADMITTED WITHOUT SHAME THAT HE FELT NOTHING BUT EVIL INTENTIONS TOWARDS ME AND WAS TRYING TO “SCREW pIERRE OVER”, TO DAMAGE ME AND ALSO SO HE COULD DELIVER L10 TO THE PC HIMSELF.

WHEN I TOLD TOMMY HE HAD NEITHER THE MATERIALS NOR THE SKILLS TO DELIVER L10 HIS RESPONSE WAS “I DONT CARE. I DONT NEED ANYBODY PERMISSION TO DELIVER THE Ls.” “I WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT’S MISSING ON MY OWN”. (SEVERAL CLASS XII WHO LEFT THE CHURCH WERE UNABLE TO FIGURE WHAT THEY WERE MISSING ON THEIR OWN, IN SPITE OF AUDITING THEM FOR YEARS, YET TOMMY THOMPSON FEELS SUPERIOR AS HE FEEL HE CAN FIGURE OT WHAT HE HAS NOT EVEN READ.

TO SUM UP; TOMMY THOMPSON AUIDTING IS THE MOST ATROCIOUS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN NEARLY 40 YEARS AS AN AUDITOR, INCLUDING ALL SQUIRRELS, FZ, WEIRDOS AND ANYONE ON THE CHURCH.

TOMMY THOMPSON WHO VIEWS PCS AS GUINEA PIGS TO SERVE HIS OWN ENTRTAINMENT PURPOSES IN MY VIEW DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED AND AUDITOR AND I WILL FOREVER OBJECT TO AN INDIVIDUAL WHO LIES TO PC AND SABOTAGE THEIR CASE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF VENDETTA TO BE CALLED AND AUDITOR.

HENCEFORTH, I NO LONGER CALL TOMMY THOMPSON AN AUDITOR BUT A “PSYCHIATRIST DISGUISED AS AN AUDITOR”

PIERRE ETHIER
    6/6/2011

5. Lee says:

These are all lies. He is accusing Tom of what he’s doing. In fact Tom said that when Pierre audited him he was seemingly completely unaware of the pc in front of him. Tom was ready to bounce the cans off his head to get his attention a couple of times, and he seemed very surprised that Tom was so upset. Tom said he smells so bad that it is hard to stay in a little room with him. Not sure why, perhaps he can not get in showers or something.

From reports from one of Tom’s pc’s who Pierre did the L’s on said that P sleeps in session. Apparently he had to wake him up a few times on L11 and L12.

He said it did not bother him, and he understood why. P is grossly obese. He gave session after eating, and probably just nodded off. I don’t know what that violates, but not a good sign.

6. jAY says:

They are both asshole ad in love with themselves. Tommy tried to do a C/S 53 on me. He did not even check for any basic rudiments so as sleep or food or whatever. When I asked him if he was going to do that he said, “I’m the Auditor, you’re the pc”. This was not maintaining ARC with the pc. I had an appointment with hm the next day and when I arrived at his room at the hotel he was just waking up and it was obvious he had slept in his clothes. During the C/S53 he listed N/OTs items without regard to my case level. Later that evening a friend of mine and I went back to see him in his room. He was not here. We looked around and he was getting drunk across the street from the hotel. He sat there for at least 2 hours drinking. The next day he stunk of smoke and booze. As for Pierre, he audits people on the L’s who have NOT done their Expanded Grades. I know of at least on pc who he gave the L-12 to who gets drunk and is PTS and has never done his Grades or any drug rundown. Another friend of mine had a 10:00 am session with him and when she went to his house he did not answer the door. After calling her husband at home and pounding on the door and after many phone calls later (2 hours later!) they finally got a hold of him. Do you know what he was doing.??????….SLEEPING! The fat bastard!